Chapter Fifty Four: How do you apply for a Golden Visa in Dubai?
The 10-year Golden Visa has recently been updated and so have the eligible categories, if you’re interested in applying for the 10 Year Golden Visa but not sure how or if you are eligible, here is all the information you need to know.
Are you eligible:
To apply for the Visa, the first step is to find out which category you as an induvial fall under.
- Real estate investment
- Public investment
- Individuals that have an approved start – up
- Owners of registered successful start – ups
- Founders of a successful start -up that was sold inside or outside the UAE (previous founders)
3. Exceptional talents:
- Culture and art
- Investors and innovators
- Digital technology
(Other essential fields that aren’t listed above)
4. Scientists and Professionals:
- Chief executives and senior officials
- Science professionals
- Engineering professionals
- Health professionals
- Education professionals
- Business and administration professionals
- Information technology professionals
- Legal, social, and cultural professionals
5. Outstanding students and Graduates:
- Best performing students in secondary schools
- Best graduates UAE universities
- Graduates of best 100 universities worldwide
6. Humanitarian pioneers:
- Distinguished members of international and regional organizations
- Outstanding members of associations of public benefits
- Recipients of recognition awards in humanitarian fields
- Distinguished volunteers and sponsors of humanitarian efforts
7. Frontline heroes:
- Frontline workers who made extraordinary efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic.
How do I find out if I am eligible?
If you are unsure on whether you are eligible for the golden visa email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents and recommendations:
Once you have identified the category you fall under you then need to check if you require a recommendation.
You can reach out to us through WhatsApp to freely discuss your needs.