Chapter Four: Ensuring A Comprehensive Health Insurance.
In Dubai, it is mandatory to have a health insurance policy for yourself and your dependents. It is a pre-condition to obtaining and renewing your residency visa and you are to keep the health insurance alive all along your residency in the UAE.
Although it is not always mandatory in other jurisdictions and free zones, we can only advise you to research, select and subscribe to the most suitable health insurance for yourself, your family and your employees.
If as an expatriate, you are keeping an international health insurance, you might not need to subscribe to a new one. We can help you assess the same.
Selecting the right health insurance can be challenging.
To ensure that you have the right medical insurance that will cover you and your family or your employees in the event of sickness or even routine treatments, you will need to select a plan that suits the Insured Party medical needs including pre-existing conditions.
In order to select the right plan for yourself and for your family, please do ask yourself the following:
- Which countries do I want to be able to receive the treatment in?
- Which clinics, pharmacies and hospitals am I most likely to visit and are closer to me?
- Do I have ongoing conditions that I need specific coverage for?
- Would I like to have access to additional covers such as Health screen, Dental, Complimentary Therapies or Optical?
- Do I have a maximum budget I would like to allocate to the health policy?
Once we have gathered this information, we will come back to you with three options to select from.
As per your employees, it will mainly depend on:
- Your corporate health insurance strategy as the health insurance package you will offer is a component of the salary package of your employees
- The number of employees, ie the size of your business
- The range of salaries of your employees
Once we have collected that information from you (we have a detailed excel table to fill with you), we can here again give you 3 options to select from.
Once you have selected the perfect plan for your needs, we will support you through:
- Understanding the full range of the covered benefits
- Provide you with final quotation
- Ensure the completion of your documentation to get you covered as quickly as possible
The process can be quite cumbersome. But we are here to help you secure the best solution at the best prices. Please do whatsapp us? You can also take an appointment for at 15 minutes free consultation with us.
You can reach out to us through WhatsApp to freely discuss your needs.